Seed investors for plant science excellence.
N.C. PSI was envisioned by farmers, championed by state leaders, overwhelmingly approved by the voters of North Carolina and has been eagerly anticipated by all stakeholders.
The idea for and energy behind this initiative came directly from North Carolina farmers, agricultural organizations and industry partners.
With the input and initial seed money from more than 40 agricultural and community organizations, N.C. PSI took root.
Our Founding Funders
- AgCarolina Farm Credit
- Blackland Farm Managers Association
- Cape Fear Farm Credit
- Carolina Farm Credit
- Carolina Feed Industry Association
- Carolinas Irrigation Association
- Corn Growers Association of North Carolina
- Fair Products, Inc.
- Golden LEAF Foundation
- N.C. Herb Association
- NC Composting Council
- NC Dairy Producers Association
- NC Forage & Grassland Council
- NC Green Industry Council
- NC Nursery & Landscape Association
- NC Poultry Federation
- NC Small Grain Growers Association, Inc.
- NC Strawberry Association
- NC Tomato Growers Association
- North Carolina Agricultural Consultants Association
- North Carolina Blueberry Council
- North Carolina Cattlemen’s Association
- North Carolina Cotton Producers Association
- North Carolina Farm Bureau
- North Carolina Fisheries Association
- North Carolina Irrigation Society
- North Carolina Muscadine Grape Association
- North Carolina Peach Growers’ Society
- North Carolina Peanut Growers Association
- North Carolina Pork Council
- North Carolina Sod Producers Association
- North Carolina Soybean Producers Association
- North Carolina State Grange
- North Carolina Vegetable Growers Association
- North Carolina Watermelon Association
- The North Carolina SweetPotato Commission, Inc.
- Tobacco Associates, Inc.
- Tobacco Growers Association of North Carolina
- Turfgrass Council of North Carolina
- U.S. Tobacco Cooperative, Inc.
- Weed Science Society of NC