Add your name to plant science excellence.
Agriculture and the life sciences built North Carolina. Interdisciplinary research, teaching, and Extension’s delivery of applied solutions through the N.C. Plant Sciences Initiative will keep it growing.
Take advantage of the limited naming opportunities available to fund the NC State University Plant Sciences Building, and drive plant science discovery, education and innovation for generations to come.
Current Named Spaces
The NC State University Plant Sciences Building is a $160.2 million space that is establishing North Carolina as the global hub for plant science discovery and innovation.
Thanks to the contributions of the donors below, we have secured the funding for our extraordinary facility. Adding your name could help put us over the top.
- Albert and Paula Corbett Elevator
- Anderson Farms Test Planting Plot – Made possible by the generosity of Anderson Farms of Edgecombe County
- Coastal AgroBusiness, Inc. Seminar Room Lobby
- Culpepper Family Lobby
- Dale C. and Genia Tyson Bone Test Planting Plot – Made Possible by the generosity of Genia Tyson Bone
- Dr. Alan R. Ayers Study Room
- E. Allen and Ann B. James Study Room
- Farm Credit Lawn – Made possible by the generosity of AgCarolina Farm Credit, Carolina Farm Credit, Cape Fear Far Credit and CoBank
- G. Brantley DeLoatche Family Elevator
- Jack and Gladys Lee Staff Huddle Room
- Mary C. and David M. Peele Greenhouse 1 – Made possible by the generosity of Mary C. and David M. Peele
- North Carolina Farm Bureau Learning Commons
- Pam G. Marrone and Michael J. Rogers Test Planting Plot
- Richard C. and Marcia H. Reich Study Room – Made possible by the generosity of Richard C. and Marcia H. Reich
- William K. and Ann T. Collins Study Room