Our non-thesis option is suitable for those who seek a career in community and public health nutrition, health and wellness promotion, and food and pharmaceutical manufacturing with an emphasis on nutritional health products.
Many students continue their education to receive additional degrees and certifications in allied health fields. Others may explore this avenue to advance their career to complement prior health and nutrition licenses.
Students choose an emphasis from one of the following:
- Feed Science: A focus on animal nutrition and uniting the demand for meat and efficient uses of agricultural byproducts.
- Human Nutrition: Preparation for other health careers and jobs in industry, government, and non-profit organizations.
- Professional Science Master of Nutrition – Feed Science: A combination of nutrition and business with an emphasis on field experience and the opportunity to work in a feed mill, laboratory, or complete a project in an industry, government, or non-profit organization. Projects can be completed for your current employer or future internships.
- Professional Science Master of Nutrition – Human Nutrition: Broad knowledge of nutrition science, related fields, and management to effectively communicate scientific information in various career fields.
- Submit your application to The Graduate School, including your desired format (traditional or distance education), and preferred emphasis.