The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS) offers master’s degrees and doctoral degrees in a variety of disciplines.
In keeping with the land-grant mission of teaching, research and extension, we focus on five strategic areas:
- Enhancing the production, accessibility and profitability of food, plant, animal and bioenergy products;
- Creating a food supply that is safe, healthy and affordable;
- Ensuring environmental stewardship and sustainability;
- Improving human health and well-being; and
- Preparing students for success in the global workforce.
We provide the graduate programs you need to advance your career, whether it’s in academia, government, business, industry, or the non-profit sector.