Use these tools and templates to navigate your communication or marketing project.
NC State Brand
The NC State Brand site offers a wealth of resources on the university’s brand platform, editorial style guidelines, using NC State logos and much more. Click the button below for downloadable files of logos, colors, fonts, icons and more.
Our college’s brand guidelines align with the university’s, but there are specific branding guidelines that are unique to CALS and its departments.
- Agricultural and Human Sciences
- Agricultural and Resource Economics
- Animal Science
- Applied Ecology
- Biological and Agricultural Engineering
- Crop and Soil Sciences
- Entomology and Plant Pathology
- Food, Bioprocessing and Nutrition Sciences
- Horticultural Science
- Molecular and Structural Biochemistry
- Plant and Microbial Biology
- Poultry Science
- Plant Sciences Initiative
Extension Marketing and Communications provides strategic communications expertise, project consultation, marketing training and resource development services that increase the visibility and value of Extension while helping county and campus programs elevate their impacts.
For questions and requests regarding Extension communications and marketing, contact:
- The Extension Resource Catalog
- Author Guidelines for Extension Publications
- Request Approval for New/Revised Numbered Extension Publications (EP-3) (Unity login required)
- Extension publications available to purchase from UNC Press—use promotion code 01NCSU25 in your shopping cart to receive 25% off purchases of five or more copies. You can also place an order by calling (800) 848-6224 and using the same promotion code.Extension publications available at the NC State Bookstore
- North Carolina Agricultural Chemicals Manual On-Line
To request other Extension publications, contact email@example.com.