Skip to main content
The North Carolina Agricultural and Life Sciences Research Foundation enhances research programs by obtaining public and private support for the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences. This support allows CALS faculty, staff and students to pursue innovative research by developing and sustaining critical partnerships that:
- Enhance synergistic research in the agricultural and life sciences.
- Foster urban and rural economic development.
- Encourage stewardship of natural resources.
- Broaden awareness for CALS research achievements.
Our Strategic Objectives
- Build resources for the discovery, development and commercialization of new ideas and technologies.
- Develop and articulate high-value research propositions.
- Develop and implement innovative funding programs.
- Simplify business processes and other interactions between the private sector and the university.
- Advocate for the college’s programs and research