College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Calendar
NC State Day of Giving
- This event has passed.
When tackling today’s challenges, we are stronger because we face them as a Pack.
At NC State’s College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS), we transform challenges into opportunities. And, when the pandemic inflamed economic and racial injustice, we came together with determination and agility to find solutions to the most persistent and urgent issues facing our students, alumni and staff.
Private support CALS addresses gaps in funding, which allows us to better invest in:
- Financial aid for students who can no longer afford college.
- Critical research and safer labs that can solve a public health crisis like COVID-19
- Discoveries with practical applications that will drive our state’s economy and improve the lives of its citizens.
- Leaders and programs devoted to fighting racial injustice and advancing racial equity.
This NC State Day of Giving, your support helps us adapt in changing circumstances, making our work, our mission and our Pack stronger. Join us in #GivingPack.
- September 16
- Event Categories:
- College of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Day of Giving