This page provides CALS-specific administrative updates and information related to COVID-19 and the day-to-day operations of our college.
CALS COVID-19 UpdatesMore Updates
Jan 3, 2022
January 2022 COVID-19 Protocol
Important reminders to help keep our community safe and healthy as we move into January 2022.
Dec 12, 2021
Essentially CALS: Lindsey Haynes-Maslow
The college is fortunate to employ many amazing people. The Essentially CALS campaign began in the early part of the COVID-19 stay at home order, but we continue the series...
Help Us Tell the Stories of the CALS Community
These are unprecedented times, but the CALS community continues to live into its land-grant mission. Our community is doing remarkable work to ensure educational excellence and to continue to serve our stakeholders.
Help us identify stories of our extraordinary 4-H youth, CALS students, staff, faculty, alumni and stakeholders as they go above and beyond to serve others during this time. Like 4-H groups making masks for their neighbors, and faculty and Extension agents learning and leveraging new technologies to provide hands-on-learning to our students, and virtual field days for our growers.
Links and Resources
- CALS HR – Guidance, Workforce Planning and Racial Equity Resources for Fall Semester (updated 8/12/2020)
- County Operations HR Guidance and Resources (updated 8/11/2020)
- University HR – Return to Onsite Work Resources page (added 8/12/2020)
- DOL Poster: Employee Rights Under the FFCRA
- HR-Related Frequently Asked Questions
- Employee Wellness Resources
- Remote Work: A Toolkit for Working From Home
- NC State CARES (Student Behavioral Case Management at NC State)
- Faculty and Staff Assistance Program
- Training and Development Opportunities Via Zoom
CALS Business Operations
- CALS Business Operations (CBO) Updates and Guidance
- CALS Contracts and Grants Updates and Guidance
- A central location for information related to research projects (ledger 5 projects) impacted by COVID-19.
- CALS IT Resources and Requests
- How to Create a Virtual Background on Zoom
- University Questions and Information Form
- Use this form to submit information/FAQs related to COVID-19 preparedness.
- Pandemic and Communicable Disease Guidelines and Resources
- Social Distancing and Telework Guidelines
- NC State Emergency Management & Mission Continuity
- COVID-19 Resources for Alumni
- Pack Essentials
- A program that provides a central place for students to access basic needs resources from across campus.