Before Sending a Request
We recommend to have the following information ready before you submit a project request:
- Date when you need the project completed
- Contact info for all approvers of the project
- The account number for billing
Estimates and Billing
Signed estimates are required before we work begins.
We keep clients aware of progress against estimates and send a final invoice at the end of the project for your records. The CALS Communications business officer processes invoices via interdepartmental transfer (IDT).
- $75/hour – most services
- $80/hour – video production
- $70/hour – photography (this service is provided in collaboration with University Communications and Marketing)
If the project requires the use of external resources, we will provide advance notice and cost confirmation before initiation.
Rush and After-Hours Rates
The rush and after-hour rate is 1.5 times the standard rate. We apply rush rates in instances when:
- we must rearrange schedules that result in evening (after 5 p.m.), weekend or overtime work.
- services we agree to provide
We will notify you in advance if a rush rate applies in other circumstances.
Printing and Hard Goods
Printing and hard-good costs are priced separately. For these items, we obtain competitive vendor bids to ensure the best value for your budget.