CALS Communications Resources
College Assets and Resources
- Brand Assets and Downloads for the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences
- North Carolina Cooperative Extension Brand SiteCustom NC State Merchandise from Wolfpack Outfitters
- Mental Health Communications Guide
- Mental Health Communications Q&A
- CALS Comm Workshops
- University Communication Workshops
- CALS Mission Statement
- CALS Audience/Content Map
- CALS Post Planner
- Faculty/Staff Focus Template
- Alumni/AgPackStrong Template
- Student Spotlight Template
- NC State Social Media Resources
- Spanish Translation Resources
- College Logo Download Site
- NC State Extension Logo Download Site
- North Carolina Cooperative Extension Logo Download Site
- 4-H Emblem
- NC State University Logo Download Site
NC State Brand
As a communicator at NC State, you have a campus full of resources at your disposal. The University Communications and Marketing department has compiled a handy list of tools and tips to help you show the world how we think and do.
Photo Release Information
Photos and videos from University Communications and CALS Communications are the property of NC State University, and subjects give permission for their photographs or other likeness to be used by NC State and its affiliates without compensation for noncommercial news, advertising, publications, editorial, promotions and/or any other purpose in print and electronic media (including the World Wide Web) and to copyright the same.
If CALS Communications takes photography or video for advertising, we ask participants to sign a release form. For other types of photos or videos (for social media, news stories, events, etc.), we obtain a “verbal release” where we identify ourselves as members of NC State communications and let the subjects know that they might be featured in future NC State communications materials.
Extension Marketing and Communications provides strategic communications expertise, project consultation, marketing training and resource development services that increase the visibility and value of Extension while helping county and campus programs elevate their impacts.
For business cards, letterhead, name badges and envelopes, please visit the NC State Extension Stationery Resources page or the North Carolina Cooperative Extension Stationery Resources page
Extension mission stand-up banners: To reserve the Extension stand-up banners, contact Justin Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Extension Resource Catalog
- Author Guidelines for Extension Publications
- Request Approval for New/Revised Numbered Extension Publications (EP-3) (Unity login required)
- Extension publications available to purchase from UNC Press—use promotion code 01NCSU25 in your shopping cart to receive 25% off purchases of five or more copies. You can also place an order by calling (800) 848-6224 and using the same promotion code.Extension publications available at the NC State Bookstore
- North Carolina Agricultural Chemicals Manual On-Line
To request other Extension publications, contact email@example.com.