Aerial shot of road ways and green grass

CBO Travel Resources

International Travel: Currency Conversion

For international travel, you will need to convert foreign currency to US Dollars using the Oanda Currency Converter. After converting each expense, print or save the individual conversion. You must upload both the conversion sheet(s) and original receipt(s) into the travel reimbursement system. (Remember to exclude non-reimbursable and personal expenses prior to converting.)