VetCAMP is a 5 day summer camp hosted by the Veterinary Professional Advising Center (VetPAC) at North Carolina State University. Since 2011, this camp has been educating students about careers in veterinary medicine and the various opportunities within the field.
2021 Virtual Camp Dates and Schedules
Week 1 Schedule: June 28th – July 1st (4 Days)
Rising High School Freshmen, Rising High School Sophomores, Rising High School Juniors, Rising High School Seniors and Rising College Freshman
Week 1 Virtual Camp Fee: $100*
Week 2 Schedule: July 5th – July 9th (5 Days)
Rising High School Juniors, Rising High School Seniors and Rising College Freshman only
Past VetCAMP participants are encouraged to apply for this week of Virtual VetCAMP
Week 2 Virtual Camp Fee: $150*
Check out VetCAMP on Instagram- @ncstate_vetcamp
Applications for VetCAMP 2021 will open January 29th, 2021 at 9:00am until April 9th, 2021 at 5:00pm. The application link will be available at the bottom of this webpage beginning January 29th.
VetCAMP applications are reviewed as they are received, and final decisions regarding acceptance will be sent via email to students and parent/guardian emails provided in the application.
Unofficial High School Transcripts must be emailed to email@example.com.
- For rising 9th graders, please submit their latest report card in place of the High School Transcript
Typically, a maximum of 5 candidates per week are wait listed. In this case, we will contact you by mid May in regards to a final decision.
In order to be eligible for this program, the following conditions must be met:
- Week 1 programming is geared towards Rising Freshmen, Rising Sophomores, Rising Juniors, Rising Seniors, and Rising College Freshmen.
- Week 2 programming is geared towards Rising Juniors, Rising Seniors, and Rising College Freshmen.
- Virtual VetCAMP 2020 participants are encouraged to apply for Week 2.
Application tips and requirements:
- The application cannot be saved and therefore must be completed once started.
- All fields containing an asterisk must be completed and cannot be left blank.
- The entire process can take upwards of 30-45 minutes to complete as you will be asked questions about your personal information, academic information, extracurricular information, and required to provide short essays.
- The application uses a 500 character limit per box that counts the total number of spaces, letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Applications that surpass the character limit will generate an error code upon submission, and erase all previous answers.
VetCAMP Application Fee = $25.00
Week 1 Camp Fee = $100*
Week 2 Camp Fee = $150*
*Prices are not final, and have the potential to change
Selected campers invited to attend Virtual VetCAMP 2021 will receive access to the payment page via the camper’s email and parent/guardian email provided in the application. Payment pages will open April 19th at 9:00am and close April 23rd at 5:00pm.
The VetCAMP application fee is nonrefundable
Refunds for the Week 1 or Week 2 camp fees may be issued until April 30th, 2021 at 5:00pm.
Any additional questions or comments can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org