VetCAMP 2020 Schedule
Applications for VetCAMP 2021 will open in January 2021.
VetCAMP accepts applications until April. Applications are reviewed as they are received, but final decisions regarding acceptance will be sent via email.
Typically, a maximum of 5 candidates per week are wait listed. In this case, we will contact you by mid May in regards to a final decision.
In order to be eligible for this program, the following conditions must be met:
- Student must be a rising high school freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior. Rising college freshman are also accepted.
- Student application must be completed by the deadline (see above)
Application tips and requirements:
- The application cannot be saved and therefore must be completed once started.
- You can provide an application fee for more than one week for an additional $25.00 fee. If your availability allows for this option, you may choose to do so and increase your chance of acceptance.
- All fields containing an asterisk must not be left blank.
- The entire process can take upwards of 30-45 minutes to complete as you will be asked questions about your personal information, academic information, extracurricular information, and required to provide short essays.
Applications are considered complete when the following information has been received:
- Online application + application payment
- Unofficial High School Transcript – emailed or mailed
- For rising 9th graders, please submit their latest report card in place of the High School Transcript
Application Fee = $25.00 OR $50.00 OR $75.00 depending on how many weeks you would like to be considered for
The VetCAMP application fee is a required part of the application process. Regardless of the decision status of your application (accepted/wait-listed/denied) no refunds will be issued.
Any additional questions or comments can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org