Every Fall, VetPAC hosts the Pre-Veterinary First Year Orientation to introduce incoming pre-vets to the various pre-veterinary resources available at NCSU. Through this event, students attend seminars and interactive panels on the following topics:
- The Veterinary Professions Advising Center and pre-veterinary advising resources
- CVM NCSU DVM Admissions Information
- Available Pre-Veterinary Experience Opportunities
- Career mapping and resume workshops to begin preparing strong portfolios for the Veterinary Medical College Application Service (VMCAS)
- Stress Management and Study Skills Workshop
The Fall 2023 Pre-Veterinary First Year Orientation will be hosted in Riddick Hall on Friday, September 15th from 5:00pm – 7:15pm. Registration Opens on September 1st and closes September 13th.
Current NCSU Students can Register Here