During an interview is the time to prove you are the right person for the position. Interviews can be intimidating, but you can increase your confidence by preparing ahead of time.
Don't wait until you have an interview to start preparing. See the resources below for tips and sample questions to prepare for your interview and make a good impression.
- Common Interview Questions – Study frequently asked questions in interviews
- Behavior-Based Interview Questions – Practice with situation-response questions
- Interview Guide – How to approach different interview questions
- Sample Thank You Notes – A thank you note can set you apart from the pack
- Questions to Ask in the Interview – Questions you can ask your interviewer
- The Rules of Attire – Learn how to dress for the occasion
Practice Makes Perfect
Interviewing is a skill that you can improve with practice. CALS Career Services can help you enhance your skills through mock interviews. In these sessions, you can practice interviewing and get feedback. Call 919-515-3249 to meet with a peer counselor or career advisor.