During an interview is the time to prove you are the right person for the position. Interviews can be intimidating, but you can increase your confidence by preparing ahead of time.
Don’t wait until you have an interview to start preparing.
See the resources below for tips and sample questions to prepare for your interview and make a good impression.
- Interview Quiz
- Questions Interviewers are Most Likely to Ask: Increase your confidence
- Behavior-Based Interview Questions: Practice with situation-response questions
- Why Should I Hire You?: This handout will help you summarize your qualifications
- Questions to Ask in the Interview: Questions you can ask your interviewer
- The Informational Interview: Learn more about this useful type of interview
- Perfecting Everything, From Appearance to Handshake: Preparing for interviews
- Do I Need a Makeover?: Use this checklist to find out
- The Rules of Attire: Learn how to dress for the occasion
- Business Dining Etiquette: Good manners always count, especially at the table
- Tips for Acting Professionally: How to exude professionalism in your career