The success of our faculty and students is a top priority, and we want you to take advantage of opportunities for growth. Below, check out some of the resources available to you.
The Department of Molecular and Structural Biochemistry is always looking for highly-motivated and qualified team members. Potential applicants are encouraged to routinely visit the NC State Employment website. Please use the following department code: 118401 (Biochemistry).
Early Career Mentorship
Each new faculty member works together with the department to identify a tailored professional development committee who will assist them in all aspects of research, teaching and service throughout their progress toward promotion and tenure.
- Chancellor’s Faculty Excellence Program
- Office of Information Technology Workshops
- Office of Professional Development
- CALS Leadership
- CALS Career Services
- NC State Career Development Center
- NC State Postdoctoral Association
- The Graduate School Professional Development Programs
- The Graduate School Teaching and Mentoring Resources