- Complete the NC State University application for admission
- High school minimum GPA of 2.25
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- One (1) letter of recommendation from a non-family member
- For 2021 spring and fall applicants, submitting the ACT will be optional due to the limited testing opportunities caused by COVID-19 (SAT is not required)
A foreign language is not required.
Once you have submitted your application, you should check your applicant portal, wolfPAW, frequently to view missing application materials and your final admissions decision.