Incoming AGI students (not transfer students) will receive an email about enrolling in Fall semester classes. Those students can participate in a self-registration program. This program gives you early access to available courses, which ensures more choices, so don’t wait! The email will be sent out the second week of July.
Note: The Agricultural Institute is a four-semester program, and classroom space is limited. It is important that you follow the course schedule provided to you by using the Course Planning Tool. If you modify your schedule, you might fall behind on progress toward your degree, and if you receive federal financial aid, this might affect your assistance.
Steps to Register
Please read these instructions before registering.
- Use your Unity ID and password to log into the AGI Course Planning Tool. (Note: This will be the same user ID and password you use to log into MyPack Portal. You may have already changed your password. All new students are required to change their password before logging into MyPack Portal for the first time.)
- Follow the instructions and answer each question.
- When you reach the end of the questions, please generate your schedule. You will need to print or save this page for use in steps 5 – 6.
- Use your Unity ID and password to log into MyPack Portal. If you have any problems with your Unity ID or password, contact the Information Technology Division: 919-515-HELP.
- Grab that schedule you printed. These are the classes you will enroll in. (A minimum of 12 hours is required to be considered full-time.)
- Review the How to Enroll in Classes at NC State-New Students document for helpful information on enrolling in classes.
If you already have courses in your schedule, do not drop them unless advised to do so by the Agricultural Institute Office.
You are not required to take the University math or chemistry placement test. You will be required to take a math proficiency test during orientation.
To take advantage of the benefits of early registration, you must register before orientation begins on July 29. However, if you have trouble with registration, we will arrange a one-on-one session with you during orientation to complete your schedule.