Incoming AGI students (not transfer students) will receive an email about enrolling in fall semester classes. Those students can participate in a self-registration program. This program gives you early access to available courses, which ensures more choices, so don’t wait! The email will be sent the second week of July.
Note: The Agricultural Institute is a four-semester program, and classroom space is limited. Follow the course schedule from the course planning tool. If you modify your schedule, you might fall behind on progress toward your degree, and if you receive federal financial aid, this might affect your assistance.
Steps to Register
Please read these instructions before registering.
- Log into the AGI Course Planning Tool with your Unity ID and password. (This will be the same user ID and password you use to log into MyPack Portal. All new students are required to change their password before logging into MyPack Portal for the first time.)
- Follow the instructions and answer each question.
- At the end of the questions, generate your schedule. You will need to print or save this page for steps 5 – 6.
- Log into MyPack Portal with your Unity ID and password. If you have trouble, contact the Information Technology Division at 919.515.HELP.
- Grab the schedule with your enrolled classes that you printed. (Students must enroll in a minimum of 12 hours to be considered full-time.)
- Review the How to Enroll in Classes at NC State-New Students document for information on enrolling in classes.
If you already have courses in your schedule, do not drop them unless advised by the Agricultural Institute Office.
You are not required to take the university math or chemistry placement test. You must take a math proficiency test during orientation.
To take advantage of the benefits of early registration, you must register before orientation begins on July 29. If you have trouble, we can arrange a one-on-one session during orientation to complete your schedule.