Congratulations! You did it. We hope your AGI experience has been two of the best years of your life. We’re sad to see you go but thrilled to stay in touch and find out where your journey leads. Read on for all the information you’ll need about graduation.
AGI Graduation Ceremony
Graduation details for 2021 will be posted here.
Graduation announcements are available at the NC State University Bookstore.
Note: You can order custom announcements and purchase the amount you need. Indicate Agricultural Institute when ordering custom announcements.
When ordering custom announcements:
- In “Student Info” under “Degree 1,” select “Associate of Applied Science.”
- Major: The student’s major.
- Honors: 3.0-3.49 GPA is considered “Honors.” 3.5-4.0 GPA is “High Honors.”
- If the student is receiving more than one degree, continue with “Degree 2.”
- In the “Ceremony” section, select “Agricultural Institute.” (Do not include the “All University” ceremony).
- The day and year will be confirmed before printing.
Cap and Gown
Graduating students must wear caps and gowns during the ceremony. Students can purchase them at the NC State University Bookstore. No pre-ordering or pre-fitting for caps and gowns is necessary, but they are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Do not wait until the day of graduation to pick up your cap, gown, and tassel.
Students must pay for caps, gowns, and tassels at the time of pickup (honor sashes are an additional charge). Students can pick up their graduation apparel at the bookstore’s lower level.
Appropriate Attire for Graduation
- Tassel color: White
- Honors sash color: Silver
- High Honors sash color: Gold
- Women: Dress, skirt, or dress pants and blouse
- Men: Shirt, tie, and dress slacks
RSVP for Graduation
We will post the link to the CALS registration page for RVSP information. If you have questions, email Kayla Howell.
Students will complete a survey before the graduation ceremony.