Recovering from Florence? Extension Can Help
- For updates and resources, the N.C. Disaster Information Center is our headquarters for disaster communications.
- Subscribe to update messages for NC State Extension’s disaster digest email, which goes to all employees each morning at 7 a.m.
- For a complete listing of messages, view our Hurricane Florence Daily Digest Archive.
- Find and contact your local Extension offices here, though some centers will be closed for a while during the recovery phase.
- For specific topics and crops, check our list of disaster preparedness and recovery experts, though we encourage folks to go through their county center when possible.
- For the latest information and resources, follow NC State Extension on Facebook and Twitter.
- For videos from Extension experts on how to handle everything from house cleanup to emotional distress, check out this playlist.
Our vast network of expert employees, facilities and partnerships across the state positions Extension as a unique resource during major storm events when time is of the essence. Extension is here to help grow North Carolina, and we will continue to collaborate with our friends and partners to ensure that our communities get back on their feet.
We’re wishing everyone a safe and speedy recovery.