NC State Grad Fair October 13 – 14
The Fall 2021 Grad Fair presented by Wolfpack Outfitters and the Alumni Association will take place from October 13 – 14 from noon until 6:00 p.m. NC State University students who have applied for graduation and their families can shop for commencement essentials plus graduation memorabilia and gifts at Wolfpack Outfitters in Talley Student Union.
This year’s Grad Fair will host a variety of featured products including graduation announcements, diploma frames, the official NC State Ring, commencement regalia and more.
Additionally, Wolfpack Outfitters has partnered with Balfour and the NC State Alumni Association to bring students the NC State ring program. This program embodies the storied tradition of graduates of NC State earning the right to their own NC State ring. Our ring representatives will be at the Grad Fair to provide ring fittings, answer questions and take orders. More information on the NC State ring program can be found here.
Additional participating vendors include:
- CB Grad – Graduation announcements
- University Frames – Enter for your chance to win a handmade custom diploma frame!
- Photo Specialties – Have your official graduation photos taken at Grad Fair with no obligation to purchase. Caps and gowns provided for sessions. By appointment only. Book here.
- NC State Alumni Association
- Annual Giving/Senior Campaign – A tradition since 1912, the Senior Campaign invites members of our graduating class to support an area of NC State’s campus most meaningful for them.
For more information and to order online, visit: http://go.ncsu.edu/grad-fair.
Wolfpack Outfitters is a department of Campus Enterprises, the division for retail and hospitality at NC State University. To learn more, go to campusenterprises.ncsu.edu.
This post was originally published in Campus Enterprises News.