In light of the coronavirus pandemic, it’s a good time to think about what you are posting to your channels. Here are some things to keep in mind:
- Consider lightening up on your normal cadence and saving unrelated posts that might get lost in the shuffle.
- When you do post, see how you can offer thought leadership posts related to managing the coronavirus from your area of expertise.
- Try to focus on more evergreen content that won’t be out of date within a few hours due to the rapid evolution of the disease. For example, “recipes you can make at home” will continue to be relevant for a while.
- Consider posting more research content versus spirit content that might be seen as insensitive during this time.
- Don’t forget to also try to lift people up with inspirational content, too, like we did on this Instagram post.