The College of Agriculture and Life Sciences is seeking nominations for the Pride of the Wolfpack Award for employees and/or colleagues that are making a difference to your unit/department or College. If you know of anyone who is deserving of this award, please submit your nomination today.
The Pride of the Wolfpack Award is a “spot award” designed to recognize NC State University employees for a special or unique contribution to their college or unit or the University. Those selected will receive a framed certificate and lapel pin.
The selected categories include, but are not limited to:
- Leadership on the job
- Customer focus
- Business results
- Quality of service
- Cost effectiveness
- Delivery of service to students, staff and/or alumni
- Quantity/quality of work over period of time
- Relationships fostered at work
When placing your nomination for the Pride of the Wolfpack Award, please show that your nominee has gone above and beyond their everyday job duties. Please be as detail-oriented as possible. We have a large number of nominations and we’d like to select those who have gone the extra mile.
- All active SHRA employees in a permanent position
- All active EHRA employees in a permanent position
- Senior Academic and Administrative Officers (SAAO)
- All active COSS employees in a permanent position
- Retirees and temporary employees
To enter your nomination to a deserving employee who has made a difference, go to:
- CALS personnel website > benefits & leave > employees recognition & discount information > pride of the wolfpack award nomination
All nominations will be reviewed and winners selected throughout the year. If you have questions, please contact Dorothy Lee at 919-515-1379 or email@example.com.