This issue of the NC Economist explores the impact of recent events on the nuanced agricultural trade partnership between the United States and China. Buffeted by the coronavirus pandemic and political disagreements, that can farmers expect of exports to China in the challenging year ahead?
- China Turns to U.S. for Pork
- A Shutdown Strains the Supply Chain
- The Economic Importance of Pork Processing to Local Economies
- How Political Disagreements with China Affect Farm Exports
- Spillover Impacts on Other Commodities