Oltmans, Arnold W., “The Leverage Game: Teaching Growth, Leverage, and Risk in a Dynamic, Experiential Framework,” Agricultural Finance Review. Vol. 55, 1995. PP. 100-117.
Oltmans, Arnold W., “Why Farmland Cannot, Will Not and Should Not Pay for Itself,” The Journal of American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers. 1995. PP. 57-67. (Selected as the most outstanding article published in 1995 volume year.)
Oltmans, Arnold W., “Aggregate Loan Quality Assessment in the Search for a Related Credit Scoring Model,” Agricultural Finance Review, Vol. 54, 1994.
Oltmans, Arnold W., Danny A. Klinefelter, and Thomas L. Frey, Agricultural Financial Reporting and Analysis, 1st edition, Century Communications and Doane’s Agricultural Services, 1993.
- Alumni Distinguished Undergraduate Professor
- Contributing editor on “Credit Analysis” to Agri Finance magazine, Doane Publications (since June, 1997).
- Early Career Service Award (state level), Epsilon Sigma Phi (national honorary extension fraternity), 1996.
- Extension Specialist Education Award (NCACES), 1996.
- Teacher Fellow, National Association of Colleges and Teachers of Agriculture, 1994