On December 12th, Professor Barry Goodwin will launch a book he co-authored titled Agricultural Policy in Disarray: Reforming the US Farm Bill. He will also be participating in a Farm Bill seminar in Washington, DC co-hosted by the International Food Policy Research Institute and the American Enterprise Institute. The study’s three coeditors, Vincent Smith, Joseph Glauber, and Barry Goodwin, will be discussing the proposed bill and the farm safety net. Below is the seminar itinerary and registration is required.
- Rob Vos, Director, Markets, Trade and Institutions Division, IFPRI
- Vince Smith, Professor, Department of Economics, Montana State University and Visiting Scholar, American Enterprise Institute
- Barry Goodwin, Professor, Department of Agricultural Economics, NC State University
- Erik Lichtenberg, Professor, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, University of Maryland
- Kimberly Ann Elliott, Visiting Fellow, Center for Global Development
- Joseph Glauber, Senior Research Fellow, IFPRI and Visiting Scholar, American Enterprise Institute