In light of the many changes happening across our nation due to the COVID-19 outbreak, we know you and your family may have many questions as you navigate the next steps in your educational journey.
First, as a CALS major, you can check out our College overview for students here. Spend 15 minutes learning more about your new college and what it has to offer all CALS students – from what makes us unique, what opportunities and resources are available, and how we support students.
Next, we hope you join us for any of the virtual opportunities listed below to learn more about the STEAM Spring Connect program:
- Spring Connect Experience Webinar on April 21 at 3pm and 7pm – Hosted by Admissions, New Student Programs and Housing. Registration via WolfPAW.
- STEAM Virtual Visitation on April 21st – Register here. Build your day around 3 CALS sessions:
- The STEAM Information Session with Anne Hubbard and CALS Advising Team: 8:30am, 12:00pm, 2:00pm
- Departmental/Major Connection Sessions with the Director of Undergraduate Programs: Various Times
- Student to Student Pack Chats: 11:30am, 5:30pm
- E-newsletter “Full STEAM Ahead” – Starting Monday April 6th.
- Individual virtual appointments with STEAM Coordinator, Anne Hubbard. Appointments at calendly.com/alhubbar or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.