This program is designed for students interested in biotechnology or pre-med. In Poznan, students will utilize the city and surrounding area to explore science, history, and culture. The program will be housed at University of Life Science (ULS) and Adam Mickiewicz University (AMU) located in Poznan. Students will have the unique opportunity to interact with local English-speaking Polish university students. ULS and AMU are one of the largest academic centers in Poland with over 2,500 faculty members and about 50,000 students. The classes, excursions, and field trips to Cracow and Warsaw offered will encourage the students to learn more about Poland and culture in Europe.
Program Dates: May 22 – June 18, 2017
- ALS 495: Agriculture in the History of Poland (3 Credits)
- BIT 466: Animal Cell Culture Techniques (3 Credits)
- BCH 220: Biotechnology and Society (3 Credits)
Cost: $2,995 (Estimated)
- Cost includes non-refundable application charge, tuition, room & board, in-country excursions.
- Not included: Airfare, visa fees, and personal expenses.
- Application Deadline: Rolling admissions through February 15, 2017
- Scholarships Application Deadline: November 15, 2016
Visit the NC State Study Abroad Office website to apply for the Biotechnology program.