- Take ALS 103 or a similar college introductory program during freshman year
- Choose an Honors pathway (Academics, Scholars or Abroad)
- Choose a CALS Honors Mentor to help you with the logistics over the next several years. If you are choosing the Academics or Study Abroad pathway, make this choice as soon as possible because you can begin your coursework or study abroad experience right away. If you are choosing the Scholars pathway, first identify who you will be working with during the research phase because that faculty member will serve as your mentor.
- Participate in the spring CALS Honors Research Symposium (if only as an attendee)
- Register in the CALS Honors database
- Maintain a 3.35 overall GPA
- Complete your P.A.T.H.
- If you have chosen the Scholars pathway, you should complete both ALS 498H and 499H and all associated requirements
- Present your poster at the CALS Honors Research Symposium in the spring (or an approved alternative if you are graduating in December)
- Update your CALS Honors database information by uploading your poster, poster abstract and other necessary deliverables for your P.A.T.H.