PSC sponsors numerous events during the academic year, including:
- Annual Thanksgiving ham and smoked turkey sale
- Annual awards banquet in the spring
- Three-day trip to the U.S. Poultry & Egg Association convention in Atlanta, GA
- A week’s trip to the beach or mountains following graduation
Dinner is served at bi-weekly meetings, so you have the opportunity to get to know your classmates and faculty advisors.
Meeting Dates for the Fall 2019 Semester
- September 24
- October 8
- November 12
- November 26
Upcoming Fall 2019 Events
- Agroecology Farm Clean-Up Event- 9/28
- Major Explorations Event- 9/30
- NCSU Career Fair- 10/3
- NCSU Open House- 10/19
- NC State Fair- 10/16-10/24
- Trail Maintenance Day- 11/2
- Feed the Pack Donation Drive- Now until 12/6!
- Brooder Building Committee
These are just a few of the things that you can get involved with this semester, so please contact us if you would like to participate in any of these activities!