PSC sponsors numerous events during the academic year, including:
- Annual awards banquet in the spring
- Three-day trip to the U.S. Poultry & Egg Association convention in Atlanta, GA
- A week’s trip to the beach or mountains following graduation
Bi-weekly meetings provide a wonderful opportunity to get to know your classmates and faculty advisors.
Meeting Dates for the Spring 2022 Semester
Attendance at two-thirds of the meetings is required for active status! Two service points, one other point, and payment of dues (new members excluded) are also required for active status.
*Deadline for member dues!
Spring 2022 Events
- Kay Yow Run/Walk: 2/6
- Agriculture Awareness Week: 3/21 – 3/24
- Farm Animal Days: 4/21 – 4/22
- Club Apparel Sale
These are just a few examples of the things that you can get involved with, so please contact us if you would like to participate in our club activities!