Area(s) of Expertise
Serves 32 counties in eastern North Carolina.
- serving as a technical specialist and writing nutrient management plans for commercial poultry producers,
- providing educational opportunities for employees and producers in the commercial poultry industry related to best management practices, disease control and production practices,
- serving as co-chair of the Poultry Workgroup, a part of the Animal Agriculture Program Teams,
- assisting with youth poultry programming, embryology and agricultural awareness events at state and county levels, and
- serving backyard poultry producers by providing unbiased, research-based educational information to better their flocks.