NC State’s Day of Giving is just two short weeks away.
Each Day of Giving, we’re reminded of the generosity of our donors and how your work helps put those gifts into action. Thank you for all that you are doing to help in this effort!
A few important updates/reminders to share with you on behalf of the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences:
- Department and Program Fund Pages – The fund links are now available on the CALS Day of Giving Toolkit. Until March 23, these fund pages can only be used as a Save the Date. Gifts will not be accepted until midnight on March 23.
- Social and Fundraising Challenges
- An internal goal of our College for Day of Giving this year is to increase our Alumni participation and also raise the most gifts as a College. This includes social media participation and also giving. Please encourage your alumni in your departments to participate and spread the word. Here is a toolkit you can share with your Alumni on the ways to help.
- Also don’t forget the Department/Program that raises the most gifts in any of the giving challenges will receive a bonus per hourly challenge!
- Window into the Wolfpack World Social Challenge – Your Department/Program has the opportunity to win an additional $1500! We have received an inside scoop that the University has not received many entries, so now is your chance! Follow the instructions on the page found HERE on how to participate. Reminder, this challenge only runs until March 22.
Don’t forget to save Day of Giving to your calendar. We can’t wait to see how you get involved. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact the CALS Day of Giving planning team.