Horticultural Science Calendar
- This event has passed.
November 16 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Susan Bailey, Susan Bailey Photography
Sometimes shadows go unnoticed but then show up as dark, distracting elements in your photos. We will practice searching these out, making them work in your compositions, and even being the subject themselves!
What to Bring
- Camera with any lens including, ideally a 35mm–135mm lense or a macro lens (a smartphone is okay)
- Tripod (recommended, but not necessary)
- Cost: $10.00 for members, $15.00 for nonmembers.
- Registration: Advance registration is required. Please register online using our registration e-store. Registration is limited to 10 people and is considered complete when payment is received.
- Cancellation: Program cancellations can be made up to two weeks prior to the program’s start date. No refunds will be made after this time. A 15% cancellation fee applies.