College of Agriculture and Life Sciences Calendar
Know Ourselves: Understanding Our Five Personality Traits
- This event has passed.
Conversations That Matter
Hosted by CALS Office of Diversity and Inclusion
Openness. Conscientiousness. Extroversion. Agreeableness. Neuroticism. Dig deep into five personality traits that help make you, you. Emerge from this Conversation that Matters with a better understanding of your unique temperament and its influence on how you navigate life.
Who should attend: students, faculty and staff
More in the Conversations that Matter series
- The Role of Personality in Leadership – Friday, Sep. 20, Noon – 1:00 p.m.
- Personality Traits and Academic Success – Friday, Oct. 4, Noon – 1:00 p.m.
- Gender Differences in Personality Traits – Friday, Oct. 18, Noon – 1:00 p.m.
- Diversity of Thought and the Power of Introverts – Friday, Nov. 1, Noon – 1:00 p.m.
- Engagement Activities: Inclusion Practices to Engage Personality Differences – Friday, Nov. 15, Noon – 1:00 p.m.