Application to the Graduate Program
Applications may be submitted at any time however early applications are always encouraged.
A completed application consists of the following:
- an application form
- official transcripts from all undergraduate institutions attended
- GRE scores**
- TOEFL scores (international students only)
The overall TOEFL score must be a minimum of 80 with a score of 18 in each category with no appeals. The current policy can be found at:
- a statement of interest
- three letters of reference***
- application fee
**On average, students who enter into the Animal Science graduate program have a combined GRE quantitative plus verbal score of at least 300.. MAS applicants are encouraged, but not required, to take the GRE.
***Reference letters should be from course professors, academic advisors, undergraduate research mentors or other individuals who hold a doctoral degree.
- Fall Semester: June 25 (US), March 1 (International)
- Spring Semester: November 25 (US), July 15 (International)
- Summer I: March 25 (US), December 15 (International)
- Summer II: May 10 (US), December 15 (International)