The North Carolina Agricultural and Life Sciences Research Foundation enhances CALS research programs through public and private support.
This support creates new opportunities for CALS faculty, staff and students to innovate and pursue excellence in research.
- Build resources for the discovery, development, and commercialization of new ideas and technologies.
- Develop and articulate high-value research propositions.
- Develop and implement innovative funding programs.
- Simplify business processes and other interactions between the private sector and the university.
- Provide advocacy for the programs and research achievements of the College.