- Blockchain in the Food Supply
- The 2018 Farm Bill: Much Debate, More of the Same
- 2019 Economic Outlook: The Late Innings of Growth?
- Should I Stay or Should I Go: Coal Ash in North Carolina
- The Impacts of the USDA Broadband Loan and Grant Programs: Moving Towards Estimating a Rate of Return
- Impact of Minimum Wages on the U.S. Agricultural Sector
- Corn Basis Determines Impact of Out-of-state Corn on Animal Ag Profits
- Conflict on Public Lands: New Off-Road Vehicle Restrictions in Outer Banks
- Electricity Generation in North Carolina: Explaining the Trends
- 2018 Economic Outlook: A Shift to a Higher Gear?
- The Economics of Tariffs: Can Restricting International Trade be Good for the Economy?
- Farm Transition and Congressional Reform
- The Economics, Regulation, and International Implications of Gene Drives in Agriculture
- Local Food Systems: Exploring Economic Impacts And Limits To Market Expansion
- 2016 Economic Outlook: A Stronger Beat to the Economy?
- The Contribution of the Broiler Industry to North Carolina’s Economy: Evaluating the Economic Impacts Of Individual Projects
- Development of Shale Gas Resources in North Carolina Will Require Improvements to Existing Property Record Systems for Subsurface Interests
- The 2014 Agricultural Act’s Impact on Farmers: Decisions, Decisions, Decisions
- 2014 Economic Outlook: Shifting to the Next Gear?
- The Benefits of the Falls Lake Nutrient Management Strategy
- The Economic Impact of Corn Rootworm Resistant Traits: Implications of Proposed Higher Refuge Requirements in the U.S.
- Participation in the Average Crop Revenue Election Program (ACRE): Lessons For The Next Farm Bill
- 2013 Economic Outlook: The Recovery Continues But Questions Linger
- Transportation Infrastructure and the Price of Corn
- Sea Level Rise, Government Policy, and Economic Efficiency
- Residential Water Use: Evaluating the Water Manager’s Toolkit for Promoting Conservation
- Shale Gas in North Carolina: Issues in Law, Economics and Policy
- Farmer Perceptions and Beliefs about Climate Change: A North Carolina Perspective
- 2012 Economic Outlook: A Recovery, but with Weak Legs