Skip to main content
Department of Horticulture Science
skip to content
Giving to Horticultural Research programs
Become a Friend of a N.C.S.U. Horticultural Science Program:
- Budget cuts are forcing us to get very creative! If you think our programs are valuable and would like to help us continue to conduct research, offer educational programs and develop online resources, please consider giving a gift to one of our programs. To make a donation, make a check payable to the N.C. Agricultural Foundation.
- Include a letter on company letterhead or personal stationary stating that your donation is an unrestricted gift in support of the horticultural program of your choice. The letter should include the dollar amount of the unrestricted gift and it should name the Faculty member who's NC Agricultural Foundations account will receive the funds.
- The wording of the letter might be: "The enclosed check for *$amount* is an unrestricted gift to be deposited to the NC Agricultural Foundation account of *faculty's name.*
- You can also make mention of the program of interest or admiration such as breeding program or general research. If memo section of check is to be filled in, please put the program or faculty name. The donor cannot specify anything more detailed.
- N.C. Agricultural Foundation, Inc.