Requirements for graduate minor in Animal Science for Masters of (non-thesis degree program), MS and PhD
- Minimum of 9 credit hours of ANS courses at the 500-level or 700-level
- 1 credit hour of ANS seminar
- Must maintain an average of 3.0 (B) for 500-level or 700-level courses taken to complete the ANS minor
- Additional ANS courses at the 600-level or 800-level can be taken as desired
- ANS faculty member on student's graduate advisory committee**
- Student must obtain approval from Animal Science DGP (Director of Graduate Programs) to enroll in the minor
**If no committee is required for a student's non-thesis degree program, the student must obtain approval from Animal Science Director of Graduate Programs for their minor program of study.